Gawd Bae and Ji looked so fuckin ratchet! *sighs*
But anyways Big Bang slayed….like always :)
Lmao, just let the man live, give Seungri a break. And who is this female, translate the article.
Chi……If this is true then all I can say is get it in panda. lol.
Welp. Seungri is a sleazeball.
If I ever had the opportunity to meet Kyuhyun or Onew and they grabbed me like they did that chick I might stop being a Christian for like 5 mins. That shit ain’t cute, and just cause I stan ya doesn’t mean that you can touch me like that and get a free pass. Celebrity status or not, I’d beat your ass so hard. Put me on the 7 o’clock Korean news, I don’t care.
Fantastic Baby live. Wow. This was perfection. I love the dance, their energy, their voices. I can’t wait to see this live myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
s!b- GD was channeling his inner Nicki Minaj when he said “Catch me on Fire” lol
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THIS IS THE BEST BIG BANG VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!! Seriously. Out of all the videos they’ve done (Haru Haru is beautiful, Love Song too) THIS TAKES THE CAKE!!! BIG BANG!! TAEYANG WAS SO FINE! TOP looked like the best pimp in the world, stay classy hunny lol. Seungri has gotten sexy too, Daesung too. GD is full of swag. Beautiful. Bea.utiful.
I don’t know how I feel about this song. It’s nice and soothing, I will definitely be singing it all over the place….but it sounds like I’ve heard it before. It belongs on their mini album from last year. It’s like a slowed down version of Tonight, mixed with Stupid Liar and Love Song. The theme is consistent, I was expecting a different sound from GD because they always do something different. But it sounds the same. The mv, WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS RUNNING lol, 80% of the time GD is running lol, the other 20% is Taeyang lol. TOP looked like a complete BOSS. Anyways, the video is nice, I didn’t care for the female. I hope that the rest of the album and I’m sure it will be, will deliver.
I agree with everything u said. The song is nice but it sounds like something off their last mini, but hey there are 5 more songs to look forward too. Yeah the female is………lol
BIG BANG!!! I’m saving my money, I’m saving my money, I’m saving my money…