What a great game!
This game is so good right now.
Hit The Floor views keep increasing :)
Love the show.
These celebs are really showing their asses.
Damn, Serena. Aren’t you old enough to know how slut-shaming works?
serena…we were fucking rooting for you
Serena girl, why?
Nope, I don’t fuck with you no more Serena.
serena, girl, what the entire god-given tennis racquet slinging fuck did you just say?
goddamnit (via native-detroiter)
Yeah, that shit hurt to read. SMH
We were all cheering so hard for you girl….. damn…
So fucking disappointed right now omg
Wow. Serena why?
Robin Thicke’s new song, “Blurred Lines,” is the number one song in the country right now. It is also very sickening because of its implication of rape and sexual harassment and its not-so-subtle promotion of rape culture (that he then seems to attribute to human nature—great). See more of what disturbing things Thicke had to say and read about some of the backlash on the Huffington Post. (via you-do-not-do)
somebody get this motherfucker forreal
yeah read this article tonight, what a fucking creep
Yes, because degrading women and objectifying their bodies is so original and not the norm. Especially not in the entertainment industry.
OMG HE’S SO EDGY
I really fear as a whole that the new “trend” of being edgy is going to be full on (TW) rape songs. Like all of them are going to be graphic songs discussing and celebrating rape.
Why the hell is rape in my love songs? Why is it in my hip hop? Why is my life threatened in one of the only places (art and music) that I found that brought me peace?
I mean, even the porn industry is doing it to Black women, now. Look up Skin Diamond’s interview about her new film ‘Get My Belt’.
1. Black American Culture is more than hip hop, BUT hip hop IS a part of Black American Culture. You can NOT divorce black culture from hip hop.
2. So when motherfuckers who steal pieces of my culture, try to divorce the history and context of it, and make profit from it, it becomes cultural appropiation.
3. Hip Hop isn’t one-dimensional. There are many, many facets to Hip Hop. Lil Wayne and Drake ain’t all there is to Hip Hop, they are a part of Hip Hop.
4. When you say shit like this you are perpetuating the good nigger/bad nigger dichotomy. ” Don’t paint us as those hoodrats and thugs who listen to that ghetto music. We are more than that, we are refined negros”
5. You’re anti-blackness is showing motherfuckers. SWERVE
Smh at Jay Park.
I ain’t here for your “apology” or excuses.