- jidam was found not to be the “bully” of high school but the “hard to get” hip hop lady yet. she also forgets her lyrics, and still gets in
- b.i. is the new fire fighter, spraying water everywhere to cover up his mistake. forgets his lyrics the 3rd time, but gets in SECOND PLACE
- bobby is now a barbie doll (?) (olti diss) (but bobby is good)
- giriboy gets two votes and has a lower rank than a hard to get hip hop lady who always forgets her lyrics and steals others rap part
- audience looks like they came to see a k-pop concert. they screamed like hell when “good looking” rappers came out (partly the reason why b.i. got second place, smh)
- snacky chan not able to go into next round supposedly cause it’s better to teach a hard to get hip hop lady some real hip hop than an old married man some korean. (he’s been acknowledged by american hip hop as well)
- jidam does nothing but gets 7 more votes than giriboy who actually did something
- all the producers agreed, results were BULLSHIT
- only right thing that happened was vasco’s 1st place
what the hell is this a hip hop talent show?
Why does toy barely get airtime? Why did B.I place second? And my ultimate question since episode 4, Why did Tablo and Masta Wu choose Yook Jidam over Jolly V?
However, That’s NONE of my Business!
I’ve been researching for the past couple of days and I can’t deal with these conflicting results from different doctors and medical websites.
I keep hearing it’s not contagious, it’s only contagious when you’re the person develops symptoms, it can only be transmitted through bodily fluids it’s not airborne, it is airborne, etc. Like wtf?
Bluefield State College is an HBCU but 90% of the student population is white 0_O